DELIVERY T E R M S
Orders are usually shipped within 3-5 working days. However, due to the Covid 19 Lockdown this period will be extended to a week. Please allow up to 10 working days for deliveries in the UK.
All orders are sent via Royal Mail. Standard Delivery is 2nd Class within 2-3 days including Saturdays.
1st Class is also available for £3.99 and aims to deliver the next working day.
Delivery is free for all orders over £40.00
IMPORTANT: If you have provided the wrong address and your parcel has gone missing as a result we won't be able to resend your products. Unfortunately this happens too often due to reasons we cannot control or are responsible for. However, if a parcel is lost due to our fault or royal mail's then we always send a replacement.
R E T U R N S & R E F U N D S
At Eskay Apothecary we would like you to enjoy every aspect of your experience with us. If you are unhappy with your purchase we can offer you an exchange for a product that would suit you best or a stress free refund once you have returned your unused product back to us.
Simply email email@example.com within 14 days of delivery, providing proof of purchase and we will help you with the process. We strive to respond within 48 hours. Please note we are closed on weekends and UK bank holidays.
Terms & Conditions:
*All return requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of delivery, providing proof of purchase and we will help you with the process. Once your return request has been validated you will have 14 days to send the product back, otherwise your return is no longer valid
* All returns are refunded minus a 10% processing fee for paypal or stripe.
* Damaged items in transit are eligible for a full replacement, if reported to email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery with a photo of the damaged goods.
* Delivery charges are non-refundable.
* Exchanges and refunds are possible once you have returned the item you want to replace.
* No returns or refunds will be issued for unclaimed packages.
* All parcels must be securely wrapped & returned by a tracked deliver to:
Eskay Apothecary UK, Birley House, Daisy Street, Blackburn, BB1 5EW
Return shipping cost must be paid by the client. Once the return has been processed you will get an email confirmation. It may take up to five working days for your return payment to appear on your card statement.
* Please note that we can only offer a refund if goods are returned to us in good condition. If your product has been damaged in transit to us, you must claim a full reimbursement by your courier of choice.
Eskay Apothecary UK Ltd reserves the right to change all the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice. (Updated 05.05.2020)